Envirotemp™ FR3™ dielectric fluid.
FORMULATED FOR PERFORMANCE.
FR3 fluid's high temperature capability enables smaller, more effective transformer designs with increased loading flexibility.
FR3 fluid has best-in-class environmental properties: renewable, readily biodegradable, carbon neutral, and so much more.
FR3 fluid has 10x the water saturation level of mineral oil, thus maintaining dielectric strength even in sub-zero temperatures.
Find more resources available from the Envirotemp dielectric team.
- Interaction Mechanisms of Natural Ester Dielectric Fluid
- Lightning Impulse Testing of Natural Ester Fluids
- Long Gap Breakdown of Natural Ester Fluids
- Review of Kraft Paper Natural Ester Fluid Installation System Aging
- Switching Impulse of Long Oil Gaps of Natural Ester Fluids
Technical Data Sheets
- Medium and Large Power Transformer Users List
- Envirotemp FR3 Data Sheet
- Retrofill Distribution Class Transformers
- Fluid Behavior in Cold Temperature Environments
- Fluid Test Summary
- Retrofill Power Class Transformers
- Thin Film Oxidation
- Transformer Power Factor
- Loading Guide A and B Factors
- Cold Start Recommendations
- Storage and Handling